LANDLORD'S RULES AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING USE, OCCUPANCY, AND MAINTENANCE OF THE RENTAL UNIT, APPURTENANCES THERETO, AND THE BUILDING(S) AND GROUNDS OF WHICH THE RENTAL UNIT IS A PART.
Tenant agrees that Tenant, members of his family, guests, invites, agents, servants, or licensees shall:
(1) Use the Laundry and drying equipment and/or facilities on such days and at such hours as Landlord may from time to time designate. Such equipment shall be used only for washing and drying of clothes. The drying or airing of clothes or other articles outside of the rental building(s), from windows, on the grounds, in the corridors, on racks or otherwise is prohibited. The use of tints or dyes in the equipment is also prohibited. Mutual cooperation among all residents is urged.
(2) Comply with moving hours and conditions as established by the Landlord. All packing cases, barrels, boxes and other containers used in moving must be removed by Tenant in accordance with Landlords instructions and in no event shall these items be placed in the regular trash dumpsters which are placed throughout the complex. Moving or Delivery vans, trucks, cars and/or other vehicles are not permitted to cross the curbs, sidewalks, or lawns, and must load and unload from the streets, cartways or parking areas.
(3) Abide by the directions of Landlord for the proper operation of heat, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
(4) Dispose of garbage, trash, and waste matter in such manner and at such places as Landlord may direct. Individual trash and garbage containers are not permitted to be placed in any common corridor, laundry room, or outside of the rental buildings. No Tenant shall dispose of garbage, trash, and other waste except in those containers provided by Landlord at various locations on the property.
(5) Not play or permit to be played any musical instrument, television, radio, stereo, or other noise creating devise between the hours of 10:30 P.M. and the following 8:30 A.M. if same shall disturb or annoy other residents or neighbors.
(6) Not obstruct the corridors, walks, passages, stairways, porches, entrances, or any other place, in the buildings of which the rental unit is a part, in any way whatsoever or obstruct the sidewalks or entrances in front of or leading to the buildings of which the rental unit is a part.
(7) Not exhibit or cause or allow to be exhibited the name of the Tenant in any place except as may be provided by the Landlord for such purpose.
(8) Not place any sign, notice, legend or advertising of any manor whatsoever on any part of the buildings of which the rental unit is a part or upon any door or window thereof.
(9) Not make or permit to be made any disturbing noises in or about the rental unit, common areas, and grounds, nor engage in behavior which is socially unacceptable or which is likely to confer risk of physical harm to other occupants, or illegal conduct of any sort, or loud, boisterous behavior, or conduct which interferes with the rights, comforts or convenience of other residents or neighbors.
(10) Not bring anything to or keep anything in the rental unit or the building(s) of which the rental unit is a part, or commit or allow to be committed any act objectionable to the fire or other hazard insurance companies whereby the fire or other insurance on the rental unit or any part thereof or the building(s) of which the rental unit is a part shall become void, suspended, or rated as a more hazardous risk than the date of the execution of this rental agreement.
(11) Not make any alteration, improvement, or addition to the rental unit or the building(s) of which the rental unit is a part without the prior written consent of the Landlord, and any alterations, improvements, or additions made with the Landlord's written consent shall be removed by Tenant and the rental unit restored to the same good order and condition in which it now is, all at the sole cost and expense of the Tenant. Should Tenant fail to do so, Landlord may do so and collect the cost and expense thereof from Tenant as additional rent.
(12) Not bring into or keep upon or permit to be brought onto or kept in the rental or the building(s) of which the rental unit is a part any explosive or obnoxious substance.
(14) Not shake or hang from any window, door or balcony, any carpet, rug, bed clothing, or any article whatsoever, or sweep any dirt, refuse or other matter from the rental unit into or onto any public area, entrance, or corridor: or throw or permit to be thrown any article whatsoever into or onto any exterior area of the building(s).
(15) Not install any awnings, venetian blinds, shades or other window coverings unless approved in writing by the Landlord.
(16) Not use any area of the building(s) or grounds, outside of the rental unit for storing of personal items.
(17) Not erect any outside aerials, wires or equipment in connection with any radio or television or make any outside installation whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
(18) Not add, remove, alter, or change any locks without the prior written consent of the Landlord. In the event that said consent is obtained from Landlord, Tenant shall be responsible for providing a copy of the key to any additional lock(s) to the Landlord's on site Management office. Should Tenant fail to provide said key(s) to Landlord, Tenant shall assume all responsibility for direct, indirect, and consequential damages which may arise from the Landlord's inability to obtain access to the rental unit in the event of an emergency such as, but not limited to, escape of water or fire.
(19) Not erect or cause or permit to be erected or maintained any window boxes or any installation whatsoever on any window sills on the interior or exterior of the rental unit or the building(s) of which the rental unit is a part.
(20) Not place or deposit or cause or permit to be placed or deposited any cleaning or other equipment whatsoever outside of the rental unit or of the building(s) of which the rental unit is apart.
(21) Not cause or permit any person to repair, maintain, wash, clean, or polish any motor vehicle in or on the parking areas, driveways, cartways, or any other area or portion of the apartment complex.
(22) Not park or store or permit to be parked or stored in any parking area, driveway, road, or any other area of the apartment complex, any trailer, truck, commercial vehicle, or any disabled, unlicensed, derelict, or abandoned vehicle of any type, nor any vehicle which is leaking excessive fluids of any kind.
(23) Not use cooking equipment in such manner as to permit noxious odors to permeate the building or otherwise interfere with the rights of other Tenants; No gas, charcoal, electric, or other outside cooking grills or devises of any kind are permitted to be used, kept or stored in the rental unit or anywhere in the building(s) or on the grounds of the apartment complex.
(24) Not permit the delivery of any property or packages of any kind, other than directly into the rental unit or leave any articles of any nature for collection by others, and Landlord will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any such property, nor will Landlord be responsible for any article left with any employee or in any part of the building(s) of the apartment complex.
(25) Not cause or permit any baby carriages, velocipedes, bicycles, sleds, play pens, lawn furniture, trash cans, boots, shoes, clothing, umbrellas, or any other article(s) to be placed, kept, or stored in the halls, passageways, entrances, front walks, lawns or any other areas outside of the rental unit. Newspaper deliveries must be made directly to the entrance door of the rental unit and may not be left uncollected overnight.
(26) Maintain the rental unit in a good state of preservation and cleanliness.
(27) Not use the water closets, sinks, tubs, showers and other apparatus for any purpose other than that for which they were constructed and intended, nor place any sweepings, rubbish, rags, paper towels, sanitary napkins, tampons, disposable diapers, or other improper articles therein, and any damage resulting from such misuse shall be borne by Tenant.
(28) Not permit children to play in public halls, stairways, laundry rooms, entrances, nor use or permit to be used those common areas around the buildings for outside games, sports, and recreational activities except in those areas specifically designated by Landlord.
(29) Not mar, damage or in any way deface walls, ceilings, floors, railings, doors, carpet, or any portion of the building(s) of which the rental unit is a part.
(30) Not lean upon, deface, remove, or alter screens, windows, storm windows, or doors, not to cause or permit the removal of any screens, windows, storm windows, or doors , and Tenant shall be responsible for any damage or injury resulting from any such act or removal.
(31) Not cause or permit any vehicle to be parked in any area of the apartment complex except in those areas where parking is specifically permitted. Vehicles of Tenant and guests may Not be parked in driveways, cartways, or on sidewalks, or in a manner which interferes with the flow of other vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
(32) Not connect or install any electrical appliance, equipment or devise which Landlord may deem to be beyond the proper location and or safe capacity of the electrical system. In the event of any prohibited installation, Landlord may require, or may cause the removal of same at Tenant's expense.
(33) Not keep or permit to be kept any Dog or other pet or animal, without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
(34) Not to use contact paper or any glued covering on walls or shelves or in cabinets or drawers.